The 2013 list of fastest-growing staffing firms has now been released by Staffing Industry Analysts: http://www.staffingindustry.com/site/Research-Publications/Daily-News/List-includes-fastest-growing-US-staffing-firms-26336
The top 10 fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms had a median compound annual growth rate of 73.8 percent from 2008 through 2012, up from a median compound growth rate of 48.9 percent for last year’s list, which measured growth from 2007 through 2011.
The annual list includes staffing firms that posted at least $1 million in revenue in 2008 and have compound annual revenue growth of at least 15 percent excluding acquisitions.
The 10 fastest-growing staffing firms in the U.S. are:
- Intellect Resources; Greensboro, N.C.; 125.5 percent growth rate
- InGenesis; San Antonio, Texas; 116.1 percent growth rate
- Apollo Staffing Inc.; Covington, Ga.; 82.9 percent growth rate
- TrueBridge Resources; Atlanta; 79.7 percent growth rate
- Mom Corps; Philadelphia; 74.5 percent growth rate
- EHD Technologies LLC; Brentwood, Tenn.; 73.1 percent growth rate
- Advantis Global Services; San Francisco; 68.5 percent growth rate
- EverStaff; Cleveland; 55.7 percent growth rate
- PrimeSkill Staffing Services; Oxnard, Calif.; 54.7 percent
- Principle Solutions Group; Atlanta; 51.3 percent
There are a total of 92 firms on this year’s list of fastest-growing staffing firms. Almost 47 percent of the firms reported information technology staffing as one of their top segments and almost 32 percent reported industrial staffing as one of their top segments.