The start of a new year is an excellent time to find a new job. For instance, employers start the year with new hiring budgets to help accommodate candidate negotiations. You also can partner with Corps Team for guidance and support throughout your career leap.
Corps Team provides opportunities for professional growth and development. Therefore, we can use our expertise and professionalism to help you make a successful career transition.
Learn how to make a career leap with a new job for the new year and how Corps Team can help.
Determine What You Want from Your Career Leap
Consider what you want your new job to look like. Examples include:
- Autonomy: Remote or hybrid work, flexible scheduling, and creative projects.
- Meaning: Working for a company that matches your values.
- Connection: Collaborating with managers, colleagues, and coworkers who value and respect you.
- Engagement: Completing tasks that fit your skills and interests.
Clarify Your Most Important Job Qualities
Write down what you want from your career leap. Include 10-15 qualities you seek in specific categories:
- Geographic location to work in
- Target companies to research
- Job titles of interest
Engage in purposeful conversations with professionals in your industry:
- Set up informational interviews with employees at the companies and in the roles you desire.
- Learn all you can about your targeted employers and jobs.
- Request employee referrals for jobs that fit your goals, skills, experience, and interests.
- Ask for introductions to other industry professionals who could support your job search.
- Thank your connections for their time.
- Offer to help the members of your network.
Partner with Corps Team
Work with a recruiter from Corps Team to find a new job for the new year:
- An agency recruiter can match you with relevant employers and opportunities.
- Gaining access to the hidden job market means less competition when interviewing.
- You benefit from coaching and support throughout the hiring process.
- The recruiter negotiates any job offers on your behalf.
- The recruiter regularly follows up to ensure complete satisfaction with your new job.
Are You Ready to Make Your Career Leap?
Partner with Corps Team to find a new job for the new year. Visit our job board to start the process today.